Features of this home include:
- Over 1800 square feet of living space!
- 3 Fireplaces – Living room, family room and basement rec room
- 21 X 19 Family room features a beamed cathedral ceiling, a beautiful corner fireplace and a bay window overlooking the park-like rear yard…WOW!
- The 19 X 9 heated florida room is adjacent to the family room and offers so many possibilities! It features independent baseboard heating, tons of windows and a ceramic tile floor
- Large living room with lovely fireplace and coved plaster ceiling
- Fabulous kitchen features tons of attractive cabinetry, custom wood trimmed formica counters, built-in dishwasher and rich hardwood flooring
- The open dining room is great for entertaining or casual meals
- Lovely master bedroom with master bath! Master bath offers an extra large vanity and a fully ceramic tiled shower stall
- Main bath features a skylight and sparkling clean ceramic tile on the floor and walls
- Oversized closets and ceiling fan/lights in all bedrooms
- Anderson wood windows throughout plus beautiful natural woodwork throughout main floor
- Finished basement with full bath, 19 X 12 recreation room with fireplace, 11 x 9 office, a workshop, spacious laundry room, glass block windows and a great deal of storage space
- Updated furnace and central air conditioning plus newer hot water heater
- In ground sprinklers – front and rear yard
- 20 X 14 Cement patio off florida room
- 2-3/4 Car garage with newer door opener with large garage apron area could accommodate 3 parked cars (depending on size of vehicles)
- Walk to restaurants, stores and more (walk score=62).
If you are planing to sell your Dearborn area home or if you are in the market to Buy a home or real estate in Dearborn, Dearborn Heights, Garden City, Westland, Redford, Livonia, Plymouth, Canton, Northville, Novi, Farmington, Allen Park, Taylor Southgate or any one of the other Detroit Michigan west side suburbs, Contact Steve Hatfield today.