(ARA) – As you anticipate what exciting things this year will bring, you might notice your Dearborn homes decor has been left behind. Fortunately, you can easily beautify and modernize your home using hints from design experts on the hottest color trends. Don’t worry that you’ll need to break the bank – simply updating the shades of your walls can create the feel of an entire new home without the cost of buying one. And you’ll enjoy starting the year in fresh, contemporary surroundings.
“Our world has become increasingly complicated and fast-paced in recent years, to the point that many people are now taking steps back to re-evaluate their lifestyles and consider what’s truly important,” says Donna Schroeder, Dutch Boy Paints manager of Color + Design. “As we look back to simpler times, we also see how design and style have evolved. Dutch Boy’s 2012 color forecast is based on this reflection and the self-expression of what people find meaningful. This year’s diverse color trends are rich and full of history, helping people create spaces that truly show their inner selves.”
Featuring five groupings of the hottest colors in home decor, the Dutch Boy color forecast offers options for any room or personal taste. The 2012 trends palettes are as follows:
22311 Nona, Dearborn MI
Offered at $107,900
This clasic craftsman style cape cod offers many wonderful
features and amenities that are only found in homes of this era
Features of this home include:
- Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath craftsman style cape cod!
- The extra tall ceilings, wide board woodwork/trim and hardwood flooring all add to the character and charm of this lovely home!
- Walkto coffee shops, restaurants and more (walk score=71)
- Huge living room with natural fireplace, leaded glass cabinet doors and rich hardwood flooring
- Large dining room with magnificent wet plaster archway
- Updated kitchen features oak cabinetry and formica counters. Built-in dishwasher, stove and refrigerator included!
- Oversized closet in main floor bedroom
- Large 1st floor bath features updated vanity + neutral ceramic tile
- 2 Good sized second floor bedrooms
- Finished basement with 2 recreation areas (17 x 15 & 13 x 11) plus an updated 2nd full bath, glass block windows, tons of storage space
- Copper plumbing, Newer furnace (approx 6 years), Central air conditioning and Newer roof shingles on house and garage (6-8 years)
- Lovely rear yard with brick paver patio
- 2 Car garage
- Items Included: – Stove and Refrigerator, Built-in Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer.
If you are planing to sell your Dearborn area home or if you are in the market to Buy a home or real estate in Dearborn, Dearborn Heights, Garden City, Westland, Redford, Livonia, Plymouth, Canton, Northville, Novi, Farmington, Allen Park, Taylor Southgate or any one of the other Detroit Michigan west side suburbs, Contact Steve Hatfield today.
Visit my web site at: www.DearbornHomes.com for in-depth information about Buying or Selling a home or Real Estate in Dearborn or the west side Detroit suburbs.